Monday, February 21, 2011

Make me a story book and write me away from here, I need a different ”now”...

Hello the one who's reading this,
Yep, I'm kinda hooked to this blogging now. I guess you can't see that bcoz I'm not updating my page so often but I am. I just want to update my page all the time – even the times when I don't have any reasonable to say and I stalk other people blogs (usually Japan-based blogs) if they have written something interesting – usually they haven't written at all... But I guess when this is the 5th post of mine, it's time to reveal the real meaning to this blog. My hidden motive to write this blog.

My friends. I haven't told about this blog to anyone I know and I will keep it on my own until next autumn. If I leave them next autumn (if I get in to a university somewhere else than I live now) I will give this blog to them as an “departure gift”. I just hope that my English is clear enough ;D
My goal is that people would understand then what I'm going through in my little head and why I want to move from my home city away from them. It's not gonna be easy for me either but I want to chase my dreams – and yeah maybe I'm too much a dreamer but this is me. A dreaming girl who's gonna make everything that she can to achieve something she wants. I've decided a long time ago to leave my city when I'll have the opportunity and I tried to do that already at the age of 16 when I applied to United World College- program (which would have lasted 2 years, so I would've finished my high school abroad, http://www.uwc.org/) without getting in (which is extremely hard bcoz many young apply because that is huge possibility!) I was down a long after that – never showing that to anyone though – and I still am. I would've wanted to experience that and I give a high credit for those who got in! But I'm glad that I even tried to get in to that program even my friends or my family weren't so happy about the fact that I would leave them... But now I have to do it after high school. I have to, otherwise I will be in my home town when I'm 90 and I couldn't bare it. I need to leave – if I just got an opportunity to do so.

So, nothing new from Scotland or other studies. My reading holiday started and I'm starting to read to my Finals on Wednesday (today I have searched a summer job and I was with my friend) and tomorrow I will write letters to my friends around the world. I have so much to tell! I got a birthday card from my Japanese pen pal today and there was a little heart-origami also! It was so sweet and I will answer to her right away. My birthday went altogether well. I didn't get much of presents but that was bcoz I said to all that I don't need anything, 19 isn't so special age and I don't like that people give me presents... I just like to give them, hehe. I got from my best friend a text which said that she supports me on my decisions and she knows that it's impossible to turn my mind around. And she's right and sweet and I love her for doing that! That was the best present I got :) I just want that people understand that even if I leave the place it doesn't mean that I leave the people. And I said that also in our celebration meal last Thursday where were lots of my friends and they seemed to get it but still I got a feeling that they don't understand how deeply I care about them and even if I would get trillions of new friends they are important to me as well.

But that is enough from that topic, let's talk about FOOD! I was in that Japanese restaurant with my friend and I finally tried something new! I usually eat Oyako Donburi (which is still my favorite!) but now I tried Kushikatsu which was delicious! And I have a picture from that dish to awake your appetite ;)


It's like a kebab but with a Japanese twist. My kushikatsu was filled with pork and sweet onions which was great! I usually hate onion but Japanese onion (haha, don't know what onion that is!) is so delicious, not bitter at all.

So, the February is drawing to a close and I can't wait March to come! I'll have my finals in that month and also my long-waited London trip with my friend! I will definitely shop till I drop ;)

Take care people and remember; even if your friend isn't near you it doesn't mean that she/he won't remember you and think about you. You are always important to even someone.

~~ Cha

No comments:

Post a Comment