Monday, March 14, 2011

One day it's heaven, one day it's hell...

Hey Pal,
Horrible things have happened since I've been writing here. A big tragedy has encounter Japan LINK. I was shocked when I heard and immediately emailed my pen pal who's Japanese. She's okey but also shocked and I can't blame her! Earth quake, tsunami and power plant explosions; all at the same time. Terrible! I'll pray for them and hope that their misfortune will turn to fortune. I would love to help them somehow and I'm going to find a way to do so too. But I will start by writing a letter to my pen pal, hope she can have other things to think about and have a smile on her face again!

At the same time when these terrible things were happening in Japan I got delighted news. Now I can turn that magazine selling job down b'coz I got much better job with good salary comparing to that magazine job (and no, it's not that waitress coz I didn't get that) . I'll go sell berries (strawberries, peas etc.) to people and I can be outside also and actually MEET different kind of persons! That will start in May and last end of the August. It's great and I'm so happy about it. I sent a application for over 20 places and more would've come but luckily I don't need to think about that anymore and I can focus on other things.

My Finals also started again today with Finnish. I don't have any clue how it went but I won't think about it anymore, just wait for results. Then on Friday I'll have my English Final part 2. My English and German hearings didn't went perfectly but I heard that they were hard all over the Finland so that comforts me, hehe ^^'' And my part 1 Finnish went a lot better than I thought so let's see what grades I'm getting...

And yeah, disappointing news; I didn't get in to Edinburgh to study Japanese. Yeah... Sad. But I found a program from Swedish university of Lund! :) I'll apply there also and it's great coz I already speak Swedish as well (b'coz I have to coz it's second official language of Finland). So I'm not giving up, Japanese – here I come!

I gotta go now. Hope you have a great week and I wish all strength to Japan! I'll update my blog next time after my London trip which I'll do next week – or earlier if I don't have anything else to do. And at the end of my post I would like to share with you guys Ayaka's beautiful song which makes me feel like home wherever I am.


~~ Cha

No comments:

Post a Comment