Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Youth is the best time to be rich, and the best time to be poor - Euripides

Hey Visitor,
So it's still April. I have made plenty of decisions this month. The biggest of them all was that I won't go to entrance exam in Helsinki. Even though studying Japanese is my dream, I was going crazy over stress that it caused me so I stopped. Now I realize that it wouldn't be even possible for me to read 24/7 b'coz we're moving to another apartment at the moment and it takes a lot time from me. (And by the way, my mom is like a maniac because of the moving >.<).

But you know, this will be my 12th moving. Sounds a lot, hu? Yes, it's a lot and therefore I know how to move and how much time it takes and how stressful that can be also. Why are we moving then? The reason is that my mom wants to move cheaper and smaller apartment and I think that's a wise decision when thinking that I will move out next autumn and maybe my little sister will do it also this year so she will be all alone then (sad thought). Luckily she has a boyfriend and friends etc. :)

So after quitting reading to Helsinki, my changes are now Vaasa and Lund. I'm hoping so much that I could get in to Vaasa but I contacted one person who was studying Japanese there and she said that it's harder these days to get in b'coz there are more applicants :s My Final marks won't be so excellent so I should write amazing motivation letter then... Scary... I will start writing next week and luckily I have had some practise to write those before ;) So please, put your fingers crossed that I will get in to Vaasa! I will let you know in July (so looooong!!) did I get in or not.

There's this other thing also what stresses me! I should get a call from my employer (that berry seller job) but I haven't heard from him and now I'm afraid that he have forgotten me. Argh... Well, of course I don't have his phone number (coz my phone was broken when he called me that I'll get the job) so I guess I should just send him an email. Or maybe he'll call me soon... I really hope so! I need a job and money so he'd better call!!

Yeah, so welcome to my stressful life. But luckily after this move (which is this Friday) my life will go so much easier and I guess I won't complain so much to you then, so don't worry! Haha...

Yeah, but after this week it'll get a bit easier and I'll get back to you then! Hear ya!

~~ Cha

No comments:

Post a Comment